2023-2024 STUDENT REGISTRATION
VERY IMPORTANT: We need to make sure that your child's contact information is up-to-date. This will include who the child lives with, can pick your child up from school and is listed as an emergency contact.
Transportation Requests are made ONLY through the PowerSchool Parent Portal this year- You will NOT receive an additional form through our Transportation Dept.
If you have already updated your information - PLEASE IGNORE THIS!!
If you HAVE NOT updated your child's information - follow these steps by Friday, May 26, 2023:
1 - Log in your parent portal account
2 - Select FORMS
3 - Select GENERAL
4 - Complete Forms 1-8 (Estimated time - 15 minutes)
HAVE YOU MOVED? Please bring 2 Proofs of Residency to the school so we can update your records.
Can't access your parent portal account or need to create an account?
Contact: SOUTH MIDDLE SCHOOL so you can obtain the information to create your PARENT PORTAL ACCOUT.
2023-2024 REGISTRO DE ESTUDIANTES
MUY IMPORTANTE: Nosotros necesitamos estar seguros de que la información de sus estudiantes esta al dia. Esto incluye con quien vive el estudiante, y si la persona que puede recogerlo en caso de emergencia está en la lista de contactos.
Las solicitudes de transporte se realizan solamente a través del portal para padres de powerschool. Usted no recibirá un formulario adicional a través de nuestro Departamento de Transporte.
Si usted ya puso al día su información - POR FAVOR IGNORE ESTO!!
Si usted TODAVIA NO - ha puesto al dia la informacion de su estudiante, siga los siguientes pasos antes del Viernes, May 26, 2023:
1 - Entre a su cuenta de parent portal
2 - Seleccione FORMS
3 - Seleccione GENERAL FORMS
4 - Complete las Formas 1-8 (Tiempo estimado - 15 minutos)
SE HA CAMBIADO DE DIRECCION? Por favor traiga dos pruebas de residencia a la escuela para que podamos poner al día su información en nuestros expedientes.
No puede entrar a su Parent Portal Account o necesita crear una cuenta?
Contacte: SOUTH MIDDLE SCHOOL para obtener la información de como crear su PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT.
2022-2023 School Year Dress Code
● The official school day starts at 8:30 a.m. and dismisses at 3:18 p.m. Students who arrive after 8:30 a.m. must be brought into the office by a parent or guardian and signed in. They will be considered tardy.
● Per the Lancaster County School Board approval, all middle schools within the district no longer require school uniforms. We do still have a dress code that must be followed. Please keep this information in mind while shopping for school clothes.
○ No offensive or inappropriate images, advertisements, or sayings should appear on clothing.
○ All Shirts must have sleeves.
○ Shorts should be mid-thigh or lower.
○ Belly shirts or shirts where the midriff is exposed should not be worn at school. (If a student raises their arms above their heads, their midriff should not show)
○ No holes in their jeans or pants that are above the knee where skin is visible.
○ If your child has Physical Education Class, they are expected to bring the appropriate shoes for physical participation in the form of tennis shoes or sneakers.
○ Slides and Flip-Flops are not appropriate for school.
○ Hoods, hats, and other head coverings are not to be on a student's head inside of the school building. This is for security purposes so that we are able to identify all persons.
○ Leggings, yoga pants, or shorts of similar make are not to be worn unless they are under a skirt.
○ Pants must be worn at the waist
○ Bandanas should not be worn or shown
○ Pajamas and bedroom shoes and similar types of clothing are not appropriate for school
K-12 Student Breakfast $1.50
K-8 Student Lunch $2.20
Reduced priced Breakfast: $0.30
Reduced priced Lunch: $0.40
Extra Milk : $0.75
USDA issues Adult meal prices not LCSD
Adult Breakfast: $3.30
Adult Lunch: $5.00
Angela Vaughan, Coordinator
Angela.Vaughan@lcsd.k12.sc.us Lancaster County School District300 S. Catawba St.Lancaster, SC 29720(803) 286-6972Fax: 803-416-8866